Wyser is the international company within Gi Group in charge of searching for and selecting specialized middle and senior management.
We are looking for a "Senior Business Analyst" for one of our leading client.
- Engage with Business Units to provide strategic consultation and advisory to business groups on IT solutions
- Understand the fundamentals of technology platforms and tools to be able to communicate proposed IT solutions to different audiences
- Understand the current and future roadmap to provide the right solutions to drive success.
- Conduct product requirement meetings with the customer and engineering team to develop the most optimal solutions.
- Provide oversight for the development of user acceptance criteria, test plans and test cases.
- Document exact business needs along with both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Create and manage product backlog items, prioritize them with the customer and team in line with the project goals.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst preferably in Analytics / Business Intelligence domains
- Preferably have IIBA, CCBA, CBAP, CSPO or PSPO certificates
- Excellent knowledge on IT solutions, new technologies and understanding of technology trends
- Knowledge to build and manage IT- business relationship, facilitation and communication skills with demonstrated ability to work with large cross-functional teams
- SQL knowledge and experience
- Experience in business processes, UI/UX design, mockup preparation.
- Ability to identify opportunities for business value and process improvement, communicate strategies to achieve desired results
- Effective time management and simultaneous business execution skills
- Excellent verbal, written and social communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Fluent in English
Evrim Turkeli, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work