Wyser is the international company within Gi Group in charge of searching for and selecting specialized middle and senior management.
We are looking for an "Senior Java Developer "for our customer who are developing payment technologies.
Their focus is API development with Java and open source technologies:
-Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, SpringBoot, Git, Maven/Gradle, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka/RabbitMQ, Jenkins for continuous delivery, JUnit and much more
-Architectural approach: Microservices with CQRS and event sourcing, Cloud Native Computing
-Delivery Model: SaaS (Cloud) and On-Premise options
About Your Role :
- Detailed design and implementation of various modules, applications, interfaces and microservices for Payment Gateway System
- Unit testing and refactoring for the solution under consideration
- Testing the solution integration to existing code to make sure everything works fine (not to break anything)
- Documentation of the design and configuration
- Support existing applications and modules, to develop features on existing environments
- Be a team member of a cross-functional scrum team
- Strong coding skills with at least 5 years of experience building production software systems using Java technology
- Strong software design skills. Experienced with designing scalable web services or complex distributed systems
- A strong foundation in computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Solid experience with SQL, database schema design, JPA and ORM (Hibernate)
- Have a good command of RESTful API design
- Good understanding of event-driven architecture
- Basic understanding of DDD and TDD practices
- Basic know-how on the Spring Framework
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Understanding of microservices architecture.
- Experience in Unix based environment (from the command line via SSH) or willing to do so
- Experience in Agile (Scrum, XP, Kanban, …etc.) software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations. Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Be familiar with Docker, Kubernetes technologies
- Have a continuous integration mindset
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
- Have a good command of written and spoken English
Evrim Turkeli, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work