Wyser is an international search & selection company present in 3-continents.
We are looking for a " Financial Analyst '' to one of our multinational client who operates in industrial tools and equipment.
- Make accurate, relevant and timely management reports and financial analysis to accurately reflect the status of the business,
- Be responsible to process information, prepare and develop analytical tools and presentations on the performance of the business area on a regular and ad hoc basis,
- Maintain and update the reporting system and process,
- Participate in projects for supporting any involvement concerning finance and accounting,
- Support Business Controller in coordination and facilitation of external audits including the annual audit and interim state audits,
- Communicate and work with other departments to give feedback,
- Research, analyze and report on financial factors which are influencing business performance,
- Design, review and update the reporting system and methods to further develop the management report package,
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities,
- Assist Business Controller with budgetary control and ad-hoc projects,.
- University degree in Business Administation, Economy or related area,
- At least 2 years working experience as accounting & finance positions,
- Microsoft Office skill,
- Presentation skill,
- International accounting knowledge (IFRS) would be an asset,
- Communication skill,
- SAP knowledge is an asset,
- Fluent in spoken and written English ,
- Planning & organizing,
- Detail focused .
Gamze Kurt, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work