Published on 05/08/2022
Wyser is an international search & selection company present in 3-continents.
We are looking for a ''Market Risk Analyst” for one of our business partner in banking industry.
· Monitoring and reporting of market risk and approved market risk limits,
· Supporting annual review of risk policies,
· Supporting valuation, validation and documentation, risk reporting of portfolio and risk data,
· Performing the modelling and analysis of risk aggregations to enable to manage these exposures effectively,
· Determining own work priorities and activities in line with agreed plans to ensure the achievement of personal and team objectives,
· Developing and using appropriate systems and procedures to ensure accurate data, which is used and appropriate analysis produced, including adopting efficient and consistent tools and processes.
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or related departments,
· Minimum 2 years of work experience in Risk Management, Treasury or Financial Control departments is preferred,
· High attention to details and an strong analytical mind-set,
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team,
· Knowledge of Excel and SQL,
· Excellent knowledge of English.
Serra Karagoz, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work
DIGITAL MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION MANAGER
AUTOMOTIVE AFTERMARKET SALES REPRESENTATIVE