Published on 21/09/2022
Wyser is an international search & selection company present in 3-continents.
We are looking for a ''HR Business Partner" for our business partner, Anadolu Efes.
· Consulting, training and supporting employees, departments and other stakeholders in all Human Resources practices,
· To be the first point of contact of employees about all HR related topics,
· To contribute to the Center of Expertise Teams (Organizational Development, Compensation& Benefits, L&D etc.) in the process of developing human resources policies and practices,
· To contribute to the formulation and implementation of HR strategies and processes in relevant businesses to achieve their goals in line with the annual business plans and priorities,
· To follow all cases within the scope of Labor Law together with Labor Law consultants, to provide the necessary data in the process and to solve issues in coordination with HR Business Partner Manager,
· To ensure that the necessary procedures are carried out within the legal legislation of the recruited or dismissed employees,
· To source appropriate talent for open positions; managing the recruitment process, including organizing interviews, conducting assessments and onboarding),
· To provide ongoing oversight and support for the Performance Management cycle, to execute performance management and to conduct PIP process accordingly,
· To follow career planning and development processes, to detect L&D needs and to collaborate with L&D team and function to meet those needs,
· To support departments in employee engagement processes and follow actions regularly,
· To make regional visits in the business area; identify development areas related to the working conditions of employees, report findings and come up with suggestions,
· To prepare related reports due to deadlines and follow-up,
· To take an active role in different HR and multifunctional projects within Anadolu Efes.
· Bachelor’s Degree from related university departments,
· Minimum 5 years of experience in HR functions; preferably in HR Business Partnership,
· SAP and SuccessFactors knowledge is a plus,
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization,
· Good problem-solving abilities, strong attention to detail,
· Resilient under stressful and ambiguous situations,
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English,
· Advanced knowledge in MS Office tools,
· No restriction to travel.
Serra Karagoz, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work
Inside Sales Specialist
Corporate Communication Manager