Published on 12/05/2022
Wyser is the international company within Gi Group in charge of searching for and selecting specialized middle and senior management.
We are looking for a 'Linux System Administrator' for our global client of financial industry.
About Your Role:
· To operate, and maintain production, test and development servers, virtualization environments and associated storage systems
· Design and implement monitoring systems and procedures for 7/24 uptime requirements of extremely critical systems
· Ensure security levels across all servers through configuration and regular patch management of both the operating system and application.
· Analyze and optimize performance of systems, eliminate bottlenecks, plan for capacity upgrades
· Perform data integrity checks and harden security of systems along with audits and procedures
Minimum 3 years of experience in:
· Linux System Administration experience with RedHat, CentOS, Oracle Enterprise Linux
· Bash Scripting / Programming ability to write automation scripts from scratch as well as read/update/modify existing scripts
· NetApp storage platforms
· VMware virtualization environments
· Managing web application software, server scripting modules, and related infrastructure components (e.g., Apache, Tomcat, Java, SSL)
· Planning and designing for changes under change management procedures, foreseeing risks and mitigating them
· Working experience in TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS
· Knowledge of infrastructure-as-code orchestration and automation tools (Terraform, Ansible, Chef , Puppet etc.)
· Knowledge of logging and performance monitoring tools (Graylog, ELK, Grafana, Prometheus) are plus
· Knowledge of infrastructure monitoring tools(Zabbix, Nagios etc) are plus
· Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes are plus
Funda Kendi, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work
Sn. Supplier Quality Engineer - ÇERKEZKÖY