Published on 22/08/2021
Wyser is the international company within Gi Group in charge of searching for and selecting specialized middle and senior management.
We are searching for ".NET Developer” for one of our clients which is a “Global Automotive Company”
Role Definition Being a part of a newly built connectivity team, you will be developing a high-end, high-available large scale distributed loT platform from scratch.
• At least 2 years of development experience on C#, ASP. Net. Web Services, SSIS, SSRS and SOL Servers.
• Basic knowledge of Design patterns such as MVC.
• Experience creating Azure DevOps Cl/CD pipelines.
• Knowledge on developing code with security standards.
• Extensive experience with processing XML /JSON data and consuming SOAP / REST web services.
• Have knowledge and understanding of threading, memory management, encryption algorithms, performance tuning, and application security.
• Understanding of Microsoft design principles and interface guidelines.
• A strong understanding of Service Architecture (WCF, Windows Service, Web Service, REST API) and experience with developing Micro services.
• Experience in .Net Core is a plus.
• Experience In Phyton Is a plus. Education Bachelor's degree In Computer Science/Engineering or relevant areas Requirements Skills & Competencies
• A strong sense of product ownership: We expect you to be very active in decision making process.
• Near-perfect problem solving and system design skills.
• Has taken part in the evaluation and determination of new trend technologies.
• Experience with CI / CD.
• To be experienced in microservice development for large scale, multi-user, high-traffic system.
• Strong communication skills.
• Agile oriented; focused on delivery and customer first.
• Adaptive; responsive for on-demand changes.
Hazal Temurlenk, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work