Wyser is the international company within Gi Group in charge of searching for and selecting specialized middle and senior management.
We are looking for a "Product Manager" for one of our leading client.
- Bachelor's degree required (majors in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, IT or related field strongly preferred),
- Experience with product development and driving all stages of the product lifecycle,
- Previous working experience as Product Owner / Manager for 4+ years,
- Comfortable working collaboratively across business owners and Engineering teams, both externally and internally,
- Detailed thinking ability with focused, positive and result oriented attitude,
- Experience with web and mobile technologies in terms of product development,
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles,
- Dataoriented, ability totell the product storywith dataand user insights and experience in data driven product development is preferred.
- Experience in E-Commerce, Banking or Telecom sectors
- Fluency in English.
- Conduct customer discovery,market researchand product benchmarkingtoidentify customer needs and market trends,
- Maintain product backlog and form the product roadmap. Ensure that the roadmap stories delivers business value, fulfill goals and objectives,
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering and other internal teams (UI/UX, other PMs) to create and drive product strategies,
- Define and own the product requirements and collaborate with Engineering teams in transforming requirements into high- level designs,
- Monitor product lifecycle, performance and key metrics and evolve strategy based on product performance and market demand,
- Execute user acceptance tests (Detailed tests are executed by QA team),
- Extract insights from data to suggest, create and implement A/B tests that drive improvements to the customers’ experience and increase conversion rates,
- Coordinate product strategy, release timelines and product quality,
- Drive delivery of new features with other product managers and engineering teams,
- Has a deep understanding of customer problems and identifies opportunities for improvement,
- Leading projects end-to-end, act cross-functionally to monitor customer adoption, engagement, and satisfaction metrics.
Bilgisayar ve Elektronik
Hazal Temurlenk, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work