Published on 23/01/2023
Petrol & Doğalgaz
Wyser is an international search & selection company present in 3-continents.
We are looking for a "Senior Business Application Engineer (Trading Systems Support Analyst)" for one of our global business partners which is one of the world’s largest independent commodities trading houses by turnover, creating logistics solutions that safely and efficiently move physical energy from where it is sourced and stored to where it is demanded most.
· Provide 2nd level support within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA), via the use of telephone and other collaborative tools, such as email and instant messaging.
· Demonstrate a service-oriented approach, an understanding of the customer’s business needs and be able to achieve and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings.
· Ensure all incoming incidents/calls are logged, responded to promptly and pay attention to detail, escalated and closed in a timely manner (as per SLA), using the company’s service management tool.
· Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships in a service-oriented manner.
· Ensure that sufficient accurate information is contained within incident reports to promote the development of the ICT Knowledge Base and increase incident resolution rate.
· Be responsible for the monitoring to resolution and timely escalation where necessary, of relevant incidents and requests.
· In a proactive manner, ensure that correct resolutions are found and where not possible, escalate to appropriate Resolution Groups in addressing incidents in a timely manner.
· Escalate any complaints or potential issues to the Business Analysis & Trading Systems Support Team lead and / or Global Service Desk Lead where appropriate.
· Contribute and assist when required on the compilation of Test Plans, execution of systems testing and configuration of automated testing tools.
· Will have good understanding and follow the ITIL based, service management processes;
Essential Qualifications, Skills;
· Minimum 3 - 5 years of previous relevant professional experience.
· Candidates must possess some experience in supporting CTRM/ETRM, Trading (Physical/Financial) and related tools with knowledge of at least one of the following commodities (Oil products, Gas, Power, Coal, Emissions, Agriculture) and has the ability to learn.
· Strong SQL skills. Ability to debug/write stored procedures.
· Experience of providing excellent Customer Service to a local and global user base.
· Good interpersonal skills, especially communication, able to communicate technical solutions to non-technical users, in a multi cultured working environment and able to cope in stressful / difficult / conflict situations in a serviced oriented manner.
· Be self-motivated and creative and able to work with minimum supervision.
· Knowledge of Trading related and processes, especially Physical Oil-Trading; or/and Global Energy
· Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office software and other related data analysis tools.
· General skills on ICT technologies.
· Understanding of database design, SQL and Report generation within business applications.
· Experience in writing Code/Scripts to automate daily EOD processes and setup feeds.
Desirable Skills and Experience;
· Business Analysis and related techniques experience, especially in the energy/trading sector will be an advantage.
· Experience using/supporting commercial shipping software, preferably IMOS.
· Certifications/experience on any of the following will be very useful: microsoft software technologies, software design, development and testing methodologies, project management, ITIL.
GI GROUP AND WYSER TURKEY SEÇME VE YERLEŞTİRME A.Ş. Türkiye İş Kurumu'nun 09.01.2018 tarihli 786 No'lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.
Petrol & Doğalgaz
Evren Betul, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work