Published on 23/01/2023
Petrol & Doğalgaz
Wyser is an international search & selection company present in 3-continents.
We are looking for a "Senior DevOps Engineer" for one of our global business partners which is one of the world’s largest independent commodities trading houses by turnover, creating logistics solutions that safely and efficiently move physical energy from where it is sourced and stored to where it is demanded most.
Overview of Role
Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a team of 50+ working on a project to complete the rewrite of their internal front-to-back trading platform. Initially, the role will be to take ownership of their current Continuous Integration tools (TeamCity, Octopus, Sonar Cube, Jira) in order to support the development team on a day-to-day basis and ensure that CI processes are running smoothly.
In parallel, the role involves the migration from our existing tools towards Microsoft Azure DevOps in order to consolidate the tools within one single platform when possible.
• Business critical, highly available trading system
• A challenging role as DevOps Engineer in a fast-paced environment
• Technology stack includes WPF client and C# services, SQL server, and the latest messaging and caching/grid computing technologies
• Agile practices including scrum
• Exposure to a very interesting business, including some of the world’s best traders
• Highly motivated and committed team player. Someone that shows proactivity and resourcefulness.
• 3+ years of Azure DevOps experience
• 2+ years of experience administering Microsoft Azure
• Experience with Windows administration and PowerShell
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery principles
• Knowledge of TeamCity and Octopus Deploy is a plus but not mandatory
• Good level of English, written and spoken
GI GROUP AND WYSER TURKEY SEÇME VE YERLEŞTİRME A.Ş. Türkiye İş Kurumu'nun 09.01.2018 tarihli 786 No'lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.
Petrol & Doğalgaz
Evren Betul, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work