Published on 17/11/2022
Wyser is an international search & selection company present in 3-continents.
We're looking for new "Senior Integration Developer" talents for our multinational client in the United Arab Emirates which is in the sector of finance and banking sector. "This is a Global Business Opportunity based in Abu Dhabi".
Role Purpose: To develop and ensure that all back-end systems of the digital product are integrated successfully.
Key Accountabilities of the Role:
· Use Agile engineering practices and various software and mobile development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience
· Work in a team to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements
· Liaise with other teams within and outside the Digital unit to negotiate timelines, deliverables and dependencies
· Collaborate closely with Product Owners, Designers and team members to identify and socialize product and delivery risks
· Drive forward and role-model best practice engineering processes and Agile behavior and ensuring teams members follow suit
· Communicate with business stakeholders about Agile processes to set and manage expectations about delivery methods and timelines
· Own and drive best practice in terms of automation such as continuous integration and deployment
Specialist Skills/Technical Knowledge:
· Real passion for development and a demonstrated appetite for continual learning
· Knowledge of pair programming, continuous integration and test-driven development
· Familiarity with the concepts of Functional Programming and Microservices is a plus
· Community contributions (e.g., open source work, GitHub, StackOverflow, publishing / speaking on technical ideas)
is a plus
· Should be a change agent that always challenges status quo
· Fluent in English
· Java 3-6 years’ experience, knowledgeable Spring, j2EE, NHiberate.
· Experience integrating into enterprise services bus (DataPower beneficial)
· Experience crafting custom SOAP messages
· Experience working with ELK stack and logstash beneficial
· Relevant technology diploma / degree
· Experiences with code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications, application security
GI GROUP AND WYSER TURKEY SEÇME VE YERLEŞTİRME A.Ş. Türkiye İş Kurumu'nun 09.01.2018 tarihli 786 No'lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.
Discover all the news on
the world of work