Wyser is the international company within Gi Group in charge of searching for and selecting specialized middle and senior management.
We are looking for a "Technical Support Engineer (Network - Wireless)'' for our global client which is giving service in Technology industry.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Technical product management of CPE devices (Fiber HGW, xDSL Modems, LTE/5G Modem, WiFi extender/WiFi Meshetc. )
- End-to-end management of customer devices. Answering RPF, acceptance and performance tests and operational support after leaving the site.
- Manage network compatibility of the home network devices offered to the customer.
- To be Technical Single point of Contact of the operators (SPOC), preparing road maps for new product and services on customer device domain
Desired Skills and Specializations;
- Associate degree diploma (Computer/ Electronic or an equivalent combination of education)
- Strong knowledge on basic Network topologies, DSL technology, IPv4/IPv6, CPE management (TR-069, SNMP, MQTT etc.), GPON Network and IPTV is a plus.
- Strong knowledge on Wi-Fi technologies and Wi-Fi experience
- Preferably experience on broadband device management systems (ACS).
- High level of device troubleshooting skills, Test management and field experience
- Advanced IP Network knowledge
- Effective presentation, reporting and documentation skills,
- Must have Strong analytical thinking ability and communication skills
- A self-motivated convincing person with strong stakeholder orientation with excellent communication skills.
- High level of English reading and writing skills is a plus.
Bilgisayar ve Elektronik
Hazal Temurlenk, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work