Wyser is the international company within Gi Group in charge of searching for and selecting specialized middle and senior management.
We are looking for a "Process Quality Engineer" to one of our business partners in Hydraulics industry.
- Supports the Production Engineering team for both current production and new introduction in terms of process control points, parameters, and related FMEA revisions.
- Handles customer claims to improve quality.
- Is responsible for quality initiatives to improve quality performance of the production.
- Coordinates plant quality initiatives within hydraulic organizations.
- Leads production operators as much as quality operators by trainings, problem solving sessions, etc. in order to prevent scraps or customer claims.
- Supports cross-functional teams in development and deployment of consistent quality related policies, processes, and procedures per IATF 16949 and ISO 9001.
- Actively supports cost-out projects, Six Sigma GB or BB
- Industrial, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering degree or equivalent appropriate experience
- Minimum 5 years of Quality experience in relevant industries
- Technical knowledge of the following areas: 8D problem solving,FMEA, Control Plan, MSA, PPAP, SPC, PDCA, 6 Sigma, Lean manufacturing, 5S, ISO 9001/IATF 16949
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Fluent in English
Ezgi Seyhan, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work