Published on 05/05/2022
Wyser is the international company within Gi Group in charge of searching for and selecting specialized middle and senior management.
We are looking for a "Quality Control Manager" to one of our business partners in cable manufacturing industry.
• Graduated from Engineering departments of universities (Preferably Electrical, Electronics, Chemistry, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering)
• At least 7-10 years of experience in the cable manufacturing industry,
• Fluent in English
• Able to use MS Office programs at a good level,
• Experienced in reporting, data analysis and presentation techniques,
• Having knowledge of problem solving techniques, having analytical thinking ability, result oriented,
• Strong communication skills, leadership qualities and prone to teamwork,
• By following the raw material input, semi-finished control and product final control processes, ensuring that the product reaches the internal customer in the determined quality,
• To ensure that the processes of daily nonconformity and improvement activities are followed up and concluded,
• Carrying out product certification studies and fulfilling the requirements of existing product documents,
• Actively conducting product and raw material analysis,
• Taking an active role in supplier and internal audit processes,
• To plan improvement activities in order to eliminate internal and external customer complaints and prevent their recurrence,
• To plan departmental processes that will meet internal and external customer expectations in line with team competencies by using resources effectively,
• To operate the process plans in accordance with the general criteria such as efficiency, effectiveness and efficiency and the special criteria specified in the process algorithms,
• To ensure that the processes operated and the outputs obtained are realized in line with the targeted performances,
• To carry out the processes and activities of the department in accordance with the direct or indirect procedures defined in the procedure inventory, to ensure that they are carried out and to keep the procedures up-to-date,
• To report the relevant reports in a defined format, period and date in accordance with the report inventory,
• Organizing and/or attending meetings in accordance with the meeting inventory,
• To make periodic reports of the department budget, which is planned annually.
Ezgi Seyhan, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work
Sn. Supplier Quality Engineer - ÇERKEZKÖY