Wyser is an international search and selection company, present in 3-continents.
We are looking for an " Accounting Manager " for our business partner.
- CA/CWA Final with sharp accounting skills,
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in mid-size organization handling accounting, audit and reporting,
- Experience in MNC on HQ reporting and ERP environment preferred,
- Fluent in English,
- Good knowledge in MS-Excel, writing emails in corporate environment
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions (accounts payable, accounts
receivable, general ledger, intercompany balances and taxes for all legal entities set up in Turkey),
- Drive the timely closing of the books of account for all the units with highest level of accuracy and compliance,
- Manage the completion of statutory audit for the legal entities,
- Design the closing checklist and process,
- Be part of a ‘best-in-class’ financial reporting process in MET by supporting all the digitization / simplification
efforts in daily operations,
- Learn and master the reporting tool (One Stream) from the best-practices in the other sub-regions,
- Ensure accounting related SoX controls are executed on a timely manner,
- Good knowledge of the IFRS and/US GAAP on revenue recognition, lease accounting, etc.
- Ensure that all the VAT regulatory requirements of the region (as communicated by the VAT specialist based in
Dubai) are complied with and balances in the relevant GL are reconciled every month,
- Coach the Turkey accounting team in Istanbul and keep them engaged, and motivated,
- Keep abreast of the accounting policies, reporting rules and train the team on the same,
- Work closely with Finance Manager and FP&A team to provide monthly analysis and insights,
- Perform balance sheet analysis reviews and commentary on a monthly basis.
GI GROUP AND WYSER TURKEY SEÇME VE YERLEŞTİRME A.Ş. Türkiye İş Kurumu'nun 09.01.2018 tarihli 786 No'lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.