Published on 13/01/2022
Wyser is the international company within GI Group in charge of searching for and selecting specialized middle and senior management.
We are looking for a " Affluent Segments Marketing Management
Supervisor/Assistant Manager” to one of our client operating in banking
· Planning and realizing the marketing actions that are focused on customer acquisition and customer sustainability for Affluent Segments,
· Performing various marketing activities through all communication channels including printed and digital media in order to increase the customer acquisition and brand recognition of Affluent Segments, following up these activities and ensuring their development,
· Managing the operations and processes relevant to privileges provided to Affluent Segment customers in both banking and other areas; making suggestions in concern with such areas and putting these into practice,
· Maintaining relationships with units, agencies or companies and evaluating offers of collaboration within the frame of main strategies set forth,
· Conducting studies on deepening in customers in order to increase the permanence and profitability of the segments under his/her responsibility, arranging the customer and field campaigns to increase the cross product sales,
· With the purpose of the new customer acquisition and activation of the passive customers, determining the business development needs to increase the efficiency of customer acquisition processes, quality of the service, customer satisfaction and on-site sales employees working in this direction and creating the required action suggestions and following up the relevant actions.
· Making research regarding the domestic or international sector and the implementations in the sector and following them up, making new suggestions,
· Arranging new products, services and organizing campaigns and events to increase the sustainability of segment customers and brand recognition in line with the needs and preferences of the customers, working in coordination with the business units to designate the relevant processes,
· Organizing marketing activities and campaigns that will make it easier to reach segment targets, designing the campaigns, organizing branch launching meetings, following results of the campaigns and preparing reports.
· Having graduated from Business, Economy, Engineering departments is preferred.
· Experience of 4+ years in marketing, segment management, product management or business development,
· Good command of English,
· Good command of MS Office programs,
· Analytical thinking skill and being inquisitive,
· Highly skilled in following up, accomplishing a result and organization,
· Having effective communication skills and tendency for teamwork.
Serra Karagoz, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work
Collection and Finance Specialist
Saha Operasyonları Satış Uzmanı (Perakende Satış Kanalı)
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Senior Accounting Specialist
Fraud Decision Support Systems Supervisor
Affluent Segments Marketing Management Supervisor/Assistant Manager
International Sales Development Specialist