Grafton, one of the world's most famous recruitment companies, offers first-class recruitment service, talent management and human resources solutions with over 30 years of experience in Europe as a Gi Group brand.
With 40 offices and more than 500 employees in 11 countries in Europe, Grafton employs more than 30,000 temporary and permanent professionals every year.
We are looking for a "Field Service Engineer - Bursa" for our multinational client.
- University degree in engineering,
- Min. 2+ years of work experience in a similar role and know-how in robotic and automation systems,
- Familiar with automation and software application knowledge (Microsoft SQL/Oracle, Communication Protocols TCP/IP, Fieldbus)
- Be interest in manufacturing, production methods and industry trends,
- Customer-focused and able to create customer-centric solutions,
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively,
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills,
- Effective communication, collaboration and organizational skills,
- Good knowledge of MS Office,
- Good command English both in speaking & writing,
- Valid driving license.
- To make installations according to easy start check list and deliver a system working properly,
- To make planned visits to customers under service contract,
- To make troubleshooting in accordance with the instructions given to him/her,
- Delivering maintenance, troubleshooting of original spare parts and then delivery of these parts to the customer and assembly,
- To share the knowledge and experiences gained with global-local trainings with colleagues by organizing internal training,
- Being aware of the importance of developing technical knowledge and social skills while improving processes and strategies.
"Wyser İşkur’un denetiminde olan 09.01.2018 tarih ve 786 No’lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.”
Bilge Soylu, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work