Wyser is an international search and selection company, present in 3-continents.
We are looking for an " Financial Planning and Analysis Executive " for our business partner.
The primary function of this position is to analyze and report on the financials of the corporation in various ways by assisting upper management in making strategic and financial decisions. This includes financial budgeting, forecasting future cash flows, conducting variance analysis at regular intervals, and other related duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare management reports, including monthly/quarterly business progress reviews, budget, forecast, etc.
- Support month-end closing process, ensure the quality of the accounts published, review closing results, and explain variances to make sure group reporting is done accurately and timely,
- Deep dive on operation issues and effective control of operations to achieve operational excellence,
- Improve the quality of reports to drive speed and accuracy of reports and optimize reporting process,
- Work closely with all functions to make sure CAPEX/OPEX is well controlled within budget, analyze the variance between budget and actual spending,
- Ad hoc business scenario analysis and various business presentations,
- Identify risks and opportunities by various analyses, including sales and margin, historical analysis, competitors’ comparison, etc.
- Research, analyzes, reconcile, and validate a variety of data sets and information to inform business decisions.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business related major,
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in financial reporting, analysis, budgeting, and controlling in international companies,
- Experience in IFRS reporting,
- Relevant FP&A experience,
- Thorough understanding of Financial Systems and Reporting,
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Proven track of reporting and utilizing financial information to drive business performance,
- Taking a data driven approach to everything,
- Good written and spoken English ,