Published on 15/11/2021
Wyser is an international search & selection company present in 3-continents.
We are looking for a " Key Account Manager" to be employed in our international clients in FMCG sector.
• Developing sales growth strategies and directly managing customers assigned and is responsible for the implementation of defined Joint business plans.
• Managing budget spending in line with category Key Business Drivers and category priorities, the KAM also tracks and ensures the spending is within budget limits,
•Managing partnership with customers, sales plan roll-out based on the directions given by the Channel Manager,
•Plans/aligns/execute customer’s plan to develop the brand building in the respective banners.
Education and Experience:
• University Degree in Faculty of Economics or similar fields,
• At least 4-5 years of experience in Customer and Distributor Management preferably in FMCG sector,
• E-commerce experience is a plus,
• Fluent in English.
Sezin Memis, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work
Technology Services Specialist (End User Support - Network)
Financial Reporting & Consolidation Specialist
Human Resources Professional (Hr Business Partner)
Finance Business Partner
Finans ve Muhasebe Müdürü