Published on 06/09/2021
Wyser is the international company within GI Group in charge of searching for and selecting specialized middle and senior management.
We are looking for a "Spare Parts Sales Manager” to one of the world's leading heavy equipment manufacturers.
• Formulate and implement a sales and business plan to achieve business objectives for all after-sales related products represented by the company,
• Drive sales, monitor, track and review sales performance and take necessary actions to ensure that goals are met,
• Identify, develop and implement marketing strategies to maintain competitiveness; retain existing customers; and add new customers to increase the company's market share,
• Establish and maintain excellent rapport with business associates, e.g. commercial customers, internal and external colleagues,
• Develop and implement new parts sales initiatives with a view to increase parts sales revenue.
Skills and Knowledge
• Bachelor'sdegree (Mechanical Engineering is preferable),
• Fluent in English (Excellent verbal and written communication),
• Minimum 8-10 years of management experience in Parts Sales in the concrete business or heavy equipment industry,
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
Sezin Memis, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work