Wyser is the international company within Gi Group Holding in charge of searching for and selecting specialized middle and senior management.
We are looking for Global Import / Export Operations Manager to our business partner, which is a leading player in FMCG industry .
- Establishing and defining international freight process standards and procedures.
- Coordinating Import/Export teams across subsidiary companies to enhance cost efficiency, service quality, and lead times.
- Sharing best practices and promoting their adoption among other group companies.
- Taking charge of the Control Tower Platform across all subsidiary operations.
- Designing international logistics frameworks for feasibility assessments, considering freight, customs, and tax factors.
- Analyzing monthly reports from subsidiary companies and spearheading process enhancements.
- Conducting periodic visits to subsidiaries to enhance their international trade systems.
- A preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or Industrial Engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years of extensive experience in global logistics management.
- Profound understanding of customs regulations, international trade operations, and freight agreements.
- Prior experience in Control Tower Management.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required.
GI GROUP AND WYSER TURKEY SEÇME VE YERLEŞTİRME A.Ş. Türkiye İş Kurumu'nun 29.12.2020 tarihli 7511096 sayılı kararına göre lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.
Seyhan Ezgi, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work