Wyser is the international company within Gi Group in charge of searching for and selecting specialized middle and senior management.
We are looking for "Indirect Buyer" to one of our business partners in water solutions industry.
- Perform day to day procurement activities for indirect category materials/services
- Follow the company procurement strategies
- Coordinate with Global Procurement team
- Achieve the assigned targets
- Handle the projects from the procurement point of view
- To comply with company policy & standards
- To lead/participate in supplier negotiations, recommend supplier selection and implement the contract designed to encourage continual improvement
- Maintain the relevant records wherever applicable
- Perform the assigned tasks or projects if any
- Responsible for aspects of EHS over which they have control, including adherence to the organization’s procedures and policies.
- Participate in conducting risk assessment, chemical risk assessment and Environment impact and aspect assessment.
- Report all spillages, incidents and accidents of events that have the potential to have an impact on EHS.
- 5+ years of working experienceas procurement officer or buyer
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledgeof supplier in the region
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Any Engineering degree, Mechanical preferred
- Knowledge on Risk assessment including chemical risk assessment, environmental aspect and impact assessment
Ezgi Seyhan, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work