Published on 09/03/2023
Wyser is the international company within Gi Group Holding in charge of searching for and selecting specialized middle and senior management.
We are looking for a “Logistics Manager” in Polatlı/Ankara for our global client in construction chemicals sector.
• Is delegated by the Plant Manager to manage the workforce, the buildings and the machineries of warehouse, shipping and receiving facilities of the Plant.
• Ensures the efficiency, cost effectiveness and quality of logistics processes, in order to satisfy Customer needs.
• Ensures the respect of the local laws and safety and environmental Group Policies. Represents the Company towards authorities, insurances, unions and in general with the public administration, in the field of environmental protection, workers health and safety, accident prevention.
• Ensures the accurate implementation and daily application of Corporate Procedures and Guidelines within the organization of warehouse, shipping and receiving activities.
• Ensures the full coordination and communication of his/her organization with other Organizations of the Company and with Corporate Departments.
• Manages, coordinates and supervises subordinates and staff related to receiving, handling, storage, product rotation, picking, shipping, document issuing.
• Ensures a clean, tidy and safe work environment in all internal and external storage, shipping and receiving areas.
• Organizes areas and operations of storage, picking, shipping and receiving in order to guarantee accuracy and safety by efficiently using workforce, space and tools (eg. forklifts, racks, weight- bridge) available.
• Cooperates with Production Manager to ensure the availability of products and the related on-time delivery to customers, including other facilities.
• Directly acts and cooperates with other managers of the Plant in order to quickly intervene in the case of unfilled lines and delays in shipping and delivery of products to the customer.
• Is responsible for the examination and resolution of all service complaints related to warehouse/shipping department in order to initiate remedial activities to reduce mistakes. He and his delegated supervisors are daily involved in the preparation, analysis of local and corporate reporting.
• Is responsible for the accuracy of ERP system inventory of all materials and products in the plant. Defines and updates appropriate minimum and maximum stocking levels for all products and materials to insure the on-going availability of products and appropriate stock rotation.
• Bachelor's degree in business management or a related field
• Min. 8 years of experience in transportation and warehouse management
• Advanced level of English
• Effective problem solving and coordination skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Experienced in blue-collar management processes
GI GROUP AND WYSER TURKEY SEÇME VE YERLEŞTİRME A.Ş. Türkiye İş Kurumu'nun 09.01.2018 tarihli 786 No'lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.
Discover all the news on
the world of work