Published on 10/03/2023
Wyser is the international company within Gi Group Holding in charge of searching for and selecting specialized middle and senior management.
We are looking for a “Product Sourcing Manager” for our global client in chemical distribution business.
- Developing a quality&price-oriented strategy focused both on new product obtaining and customer satisfaction.
- Presenting deep knowledge for chemical raw material analysis.
- Purchasing & sourcing products from a selected and negotiated supplier portfolio, make a single sourcing for key account customers’ requirements via:
- Overall product responsibility including startegic planning and strategy execution. ( strategy )
- Setting the strategic direction for the product , managing and owning all related budgtes and profitability forecasts. (strategy)
- Defining the growth roadmap for success in close collaboration with sales teams.(strategy)
- Building a market and product knowledge and make sure that market intelligence is shared with relevant departments , sales teams and collegues . (product ownership)
- Engaging pro-acitvely in sales process for opportunities.
- Regularly joining sales teams visits on client visits to get a better understanding of market needs.(sales and customers)
- Conducting regular vendor review meetings and keep close relationships with existing partners to collect most updated market trends on producer side. (suppliers – partners)
- Being in close collaboration with sales support and supply chain departments to ensure that service level and planning processed are held on highest standarts in terms of accuracy and product availability. (delivery – execution)
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry, preferably from reputable universities.
- 3-6 years of trackable experience in product management, sourcing.
- A proven track record of market knowledge in a commercially oriented position.
- Fluency in English and excellent numeric reinterpretation skill set.
- Ability to maintain long-lasting relations in with excellent communication and process management skills.
- Leverage understanding of business, operating and financial environments and customer needs to deliver results. GI GROUP AND WYSER TURKEY SEÇME VE YERLEŞTİRME A.Ş. Türkiye İş Kurumu'nun 09.01.2018 tarihli 786 No'lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.
Seyhan Ezgi, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work