Published on 05/05/2022
Wyser is the international company within Gi Group in charge of searching for and selecting specialized middle and senior management.
We are looking for a " Senior Buyer " to one of our world leader clients in oil&gas industry.
Category Strategy Development:
• Developing and implementing sourcing strategies to meet the needs of internal customers in compliance with the Global Contracting & Procurement processes and procedures
• Provide input to the Global Category Strategy and ensure an effective and efficient local or localized implementation of the Global Category Strategies in Turkey
• Be the external face to the industry and be aware of industry trends, familiar with the key players, and bring that external insight into the team
Effective Relationship Management:
• Build and maintain good relations with key suppliers and manage negotiations including resolution of operational and supplier performance issues relating to the contract.
• Work with various customers and stakeholders within various Businesses, Functions, to execute Category Management commercial work plans, assuring supply of contracts at market competitive terms and conditions, as well as delivering value through Bottom Line Impacts.
• Leading day-to-day business relationship with the key suppliers through supporting activities including contracting, communication of demand, volume, delivery time changes, follow up back orders etc.
• Achieving Value Improvements and Third Party Spend Savings for the Category and reporting within tools in line with global process and procedures
• Responsible to support delivery of RtP (Requisition to Payment) KPIs and compliance delivery for Turkey
Procurement Policy & Strategy:
• Providing full Contracting & Procurement support for all businesses and other procurement Categories locally when needed.
• Managing regional or local tenders, negotiations or other operational procurement matters, negotiation with suppliers on contract terms
• Effective contract management in line with global procurement policies.
• Applying leading edge supply chain management techniques and applying supply/value chain analyses and modelling - Scoping local projects, and analyzing CP business requirements and external market dynamics
• Following-up and resolving of daily Contracting & Procurement related issues with Vendors, businesses, Finance and global Shared Service Center
• Market Research for alternative competitive or creative suppliers
• Contribute technical and functional evaluation of Specifications
• Contracts and related database management
• Manage one-off Purchase Orders
• Bachelor degree of 4 years University
• Min 3-5 years experiences (Retail or FMCG Category Management and/or Contracting Procurement experience is strongly preferred)
• Good negotiation, inter-personal and communication skills
• Advanced Business English, written and oral
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to work independently, Self-Starter
• Preparation and execution of tenders and contracts
• Local and Global Stakeholder engagement exposure
• Supplier Management and commercial mindset skills.
• Team player with a high drive and ability to build long term relationships
• Customer focused and likes to work proactively with business professionals
• Open to exploring new trends and learning
• Occasional visits to local work and supplier locations
• Knowledge of procurement process & contracting skills, finance and IT systems would be an asset
• Experience in creating private label product ranges, knowledge of pricing and production requirements
Ezgi Seyhan, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work
Sn. Supplier Quality Engineer - ÇERKEZKÖY