Information Note as Per The Law Nr. 6698 On Protection Of Personal Data
GENERAL DISCLOSURE AND PRIVACY STATEMENT
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data within the scope of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (to be referred as to “Law” or “KVKK”); any information relating to an identifiable or identifiable natural person (“Personal Data”). According to the Personal Data Protection Act; Private Personal Data is defined as “Data on people’s race, ethnicity, political thought, philosophical belief, religion or other beliefs, disguise and dress, association, foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures and biometric and genetic data” and it can be processed only with the express consent of the person concerned.
Disclosures made to your Personal Data under this Privacy Statement also cover your special Personal data.
In this registration form, WYSER as the Data Officer within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 would like to give some information to the candidates about the purpose of the processing of the personal data, duration, processing method and legal reason and transferring conditions of the personal data. This data collection shall be subject to particular data processing, as specified and commonly used. If the participants give consent to these transactions, personal data and personal data of a special nature can be processed. Any personal data and personal data of a special nature provided will be processed in accordance with applicable laws.
Your personal data in KVKK; It has been regulated that the provisions of the Law will not apply if it is committed within the scope of preventive, protective and intelligence activities carried out by public institutions and organizations authorized by law to ensure national defense, national security, public security, public order or economic security. In this context, as the Covid-19 virus, which affects the whole world and our country, threatens public security and public order, your personal data and private personal data can be transferred to the Ministry of Health and authorized public institutions and organizations.
All the obligations and principles required by the relevant legislation, especially the KVKK, will be complied with and necessary security measures will be taken for the safe processing of your Personal Data.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED?
- Your name, date and place of birth, your contact details and qualifications (training, training courses and internship), documents that prove your identity and your right to work, and other information listed in your resume;
- If you log in using any other social media account: your profile information;
- In some cases, if you contact us, records of this communication;
- Your travel information (whether a person who has just returned from abroad has been contacted with dormitory business and travel information),
- The data obtained by the workplace physician or authorized health personnel by taking fever measurements while you and your visitors enter the workplace,
- If you have any disability, this information and details of the arrangements for you in the workplace,
- Feedback from you about our employees and third parties; feedback you give about third parties.
WHAT PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING IS HELD FOR?
- Personnel search and selection; to provide you with the services you expect from WYSER, such as providing suitable jobs / tasks for staff candidates, assisting candidates in training or facilitating the process of applying for jobs / tasks.
- In order to be assigned a temporary business relationship in customer companies; This includes sending your CV to prospective employers for review and informing you of future business opportunities by e-mail, telephone, mail and / or different communication methods. In addition, the fulfilment of the payroll services provided to the customer companies and the management of the related operation is also within this aim.
- Communication by e-mail, text message or MMS related to WYSER activities, training, marketing, commercial communication, market research and statistical analysis; Use of contact information for your consent, direct marketing such as e-mail, messaging or telephone
- In order for WYSER to carry out business effectively and to protect you from legal and criminal liabilities you may encounter; Providing the control of information flow within the company, protecting you from legal and criminal liabilities related to your actions, measuring in-work productivity and security, all kinds of communication tools that are made available to you under the management authority of WYSER for legitimate reasons such as security, communication freedom and protection of your personal data can be audited by WYSER within the scope of your right to request
- In order to protect public health and public safety; In order to spread of the Covid-19 virus epidemic affecting the whole world and our country and to mitigate its effects, it is necessary to make your fever measurements by the workplace doctor or healthcare personnel during your and your visitor’s entrance to the work place, your domestic and international travel information and from abroad. It includes information on whether someone who has just returned has been interviewed.
- In order to ensure the order and legal security of WYSER and employee; In order to carry out the business effectively and to ensure the control of the flow of information, to protect the employee from criminal and legal liabilities against his / her actions and to protect them, to measure efficiency or for reasons that are deemed legitimate and legally legitimate such as security concerns, within the scope of the management authority of WYSER and in order to ensure the order and security of the workplace. The communication flow and communication contents of the communication tools offered to the use of the employee, but to a limited extent.
- Other situations deemed necessary by the WYSER; (Transferring data to third parties / parties, where necessary, to comply with any legal obligations, etc.)
- In order to fulfill the legal obligations of WYSER; With the amendment made to the Regulation on Commercial Communication and Commercial Electronic Messages, the Message Management System (“IMS”) has been introduced, and it covers activities for the storage, destruction, storage period and processing of personal data in the implementation of this system.
As a rule, your Personal Data is processed with your explicit consent. However, in exceptional cases permitted under KVKK, your Personal Data may be processed without your explicit consent (Art. 5.2 and Art. 6.3).
In addition,. We may also process your Personal Data that you publicize through social media and other intermediary channels to the extent permitted by KVKK without seeking your consent again.
Personal data will be processed by manual and / or automated systems used by WYSER personnel for such data processing.
DATA PROCESSING TIME:
The data shall be processed in accordance with the legislation stipulated by the KVKK and the protection of Personal Data and other relevant legislation, and in any case, unless the above legitimate aims are eliminate.
TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PEOPLE AND / OR ABROAD:
Your Personal Data are transferred to third parties in Turkey and abroad, in compatible with the Article 4 second paragraph which refers Articles 5.1 and 6.2 for the process which requires explicit consent and the transfer of the data accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of the Law to third parties (Company partners, companies owned by our partners, affiliates, customers, suppliers, consultants, cooperating companies or persons
In addition, in accordance with the first paragraph of Article 4 of KVKK, in the case of exceptional transactions which do not require your express consent under KVKK Articles 5.2 and 6.3, your Personal Data may be transferred to other related parties and authorized institutions and organizations where transfer is required at home and abroad for your specified purposes without your express consent.
QUALITY OF DATA PROVIDING AND RESULTS OF REJECTION
The provision of personal data, although optional, is required for the above purposes. The refusal to provide such data makes it impossible for the WYSER to carry out the activities listed above. For these reasons, consent to the processing of data is important for WYSER’s core activities.
YOUR RIGHTS FROM LAW ON YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND OUR SUPPORT AS DATA RESPONSIBLE:
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law; By contacting WYSER as the Data Officer;
a) To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
b) Request information if personal data has been processed,
c) To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
ç) Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
d) Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
e) To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the conditions provided for in Article 7,
f) to request that the transactions carried out in accordance with paragraphs (d) and (e) be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data are transmitted,
g) to object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
ğ) Demand for damages in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Within this scope, you may create your requests regarding these rights in accordance with the conditions determined by the Personal Data Protection Authority and send us an e-mail from your registered e-mail address to email@example.com or You can contact us through our website. In addition, it can be delivered to our Company by hand with a signed petition or sent by a notary public.
Accordingly, in the capacity of WYSER as the data officer, written applications containing the aforementioned requests from the person concerned shall be returned within 30 (thirty) days in writing or electronically to the person concerned and necessary actions shall be taken. Applications will be made free of charge unless a fee tariff is issued by a decision to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
The terms of this notification may be revised if necessary. We will post important notices made in this Statement with appropriate notifications by contacting our users on our website or by using other communication channels.
If you require additional information regarding this Disclosure Text and Privacy Statement and / or if you wish to contact the Group Data Protection Officer and the local Privacy Manager and forward your requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have read the General Disclosure and Privacy Statement and, in the light of the information above, agree that I consent to the processing of my personal data.
GI GROUP AND WYSER TURKEY SEÇME VE YERLEŞTİRME A.Ş.
Esentepe Mah. Büyükdere Cad. Bahar Sok. River Plaza No:13 Kat:6, 34394 Şişli/İstanbul
Tel: +90 212 939 59 60